2006-07-06

half lust / half shopping list

We need several things – a dining table and chairs, bar stools, rugs – and would very much like other things. This list below is both but the stuff above we have to get something functional pretty much right away, though we can’t afford for quite a while the stuff that is more to our liking.
  • dining tableWe’re pretty much dead set on this dining table from cb2.
  • chair?colorhrmchairs? tricky. and we be po’.
  • rug1rug2rug3 rug4Rug thoughts, anyone?
  • from ikeafrom ikeaCoffee table
  • duoSexy couch.
  • deskdesk2desk3A desk for the Scott.

1 comment:

maestro said...

I'm debating ordering this cool quilt from CB: http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=1622&f=13536

but I am too cheap. I think I am going to hit my mother up for paying for at least part of it for my birthday. She feels it's time to not have my bedspread come from K-Mart more than 3 years ago. I am not sure why.