- some kind of moong dal with tomato, and some flaky parathas
- thai eggplant salad or perhaps eggplant biryani, maybe both
- pad prik khing (the canned kind, though I should make the paste again soon)
- pretzel rolls and salad (mainly to show up Andrew’s pretzel bread)
- Maybe pesto. I bought a giant bunch of basil for $3 today, with enough root attached that I planted it. If it seems like it is dying int he next couple of days though it will just become pesto.
Posted by Michael Malecki at 12:47 PM