2006-02-28

The Underfinanced Production Company - Joyce Wadler - Satire - Movies - New York Times

The Underfinanced Production Company - Joyce Wadler - Satire - Movies - New York Times: "Then Jake kinda melts away and you step up to the audience and say, 'And I'm not even gay. But tonight everybody's gay in Hollywood.' I forgot to mention, you're wearing a holster and six shooter. And you shoot at the ceiling and these posters come down. LIBERACE! ROCK HUDSON! MONTOGOMERY CLIFT! MICKEY MOUSE! Big gasp from the audience. You say, 'What's the matter, you didn't believe me?' Mickey comes out, dressed like the cowboy from the Village People. He says, high pitched little mouse voice, 'I leave you alone one minute, you're messing around with that slut Jake???'"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW you look like my son.
My name is Barbara Malecki.
I was wondering if we are related?

Barb