I got back from Dublin and restocked on some basic things (coffee, store milk and yogurt) since there’s no market until thursday and I like the friday one best anyway.
- tofu and snow peas, garlic-oystersauce
- moong nu dal, onion-spinach rice with ghee
- tea and ginger chickpeas, puréed into hummus
- asparagus and baby potato salad with hard-cooked eggs and garlic scapes; sourdough roll from buon pane
- blue cheese polenta — westside still has rogue creamery stuff for the insane price of $8/lb! not to be missed. I bought some caveman, but would probably use oregonzola for this.
- For Sunday