-  coconut-smothered pigeon peas with pumpkin, arrachay uttu sambhar
- broiled eggplant with polenta
- eggplant confit, or maybe a lasagne? Hm.
-  nutty-tart bell peppers with peanuts, mirchi nu shaak (two peppers still get chopped up for the freezer)
- macaroni and cheese with salami; braised collard greens
- we have lots of beets. ice cream? ravioli? risotto?
- roasted beet and bekana salad
- cabbage, apple, and caraway soup
lots to do
we used half the pumpkin for pumpkin flan, we devoured the delicious beans, and the beef went in the delicious chichilo negro mentioned below. That leaves a lot of vegetable though. Here are some ideas.