- 4 cole slaws: szechuan [with broccoli, cabbageturnip, chili oil, sesame oil, and a bit of soy sauce], thai [with basil, mint, peanuts, tomato, chile, and lots of fish sauce], american [with creamy mustardy dressing, peas, and raisins], hungarian [with onion]
- the lamb kibbe I've been meaning to make for a month. The ground lamb is now defrosted.
- sautéed zucchini with lemon and garlic
- caldo verde or caldo gallego (some soup with chorizo/chouriço and kale)
- corn fritter of some kind (probably a couple kinds, with onion or zucchini)
- tofu marsala with lots of mushroomy goodness
- omelet with bacon and mushrooms (and a touch of chile paste)
This week the CSA box was big, but we also had plans for someone or other to come over on Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. So I had to supplement with a few extra exciting things.
Posted by Michael Malecki at 10:48 PM