- Red-wine spaghetti with broccoli
- Pain meunier au romarin (sourdough boule with rosemary, 15% rye, 15% wholewheat); salad
- Quiche with ricotta and zucchini
- Something Indian with eggplant and curry leaves
- Red lentils with pan-roasted green pepper; mooli chapatis
well, I’ve been through 20lb of basmati since moving here in September (not to mention the almost-empty jasmine and the various smaller varieties of rice and other grains). I guess that is a milestone of some sort. I had been putting off making several dishes that I felt really did require fresh curry leaves, and I was ﬁnally so frustrated at this situation that I had to go to Jackson Heights last night to ﬁx it. So the next few days are all Indian.