No doubt a typical “oh shit! ratings!” response to last week’s nyt article.
Washington University is updating its Master Plan for Dining Services on the Danforth Campus, and we encourage all students to complete the brief survey that can be reached from the following link.
Student input is vital to our efforts to provide the best university dining service in the country. By completing the survey, you will be eligible to participate in a drawing for valuable prizes. Please take a few moments to share your thoughts with us on this important subject. Thank you.
- aloo gobi and mooli parathas.
- curry fried rice (nasi goreng) with pineapple, tofu, snap peas. And a barely-cooked egg or two on top.
- grilled eggplant, red pepper, asparagus, over polenta, and goat cheese (I had a picture of this from a few years ago, but I can’t seem to find it)
- chicken prik khing with green beans (hopefully with extra tamarind paste if I get some)
- tofu two ways: ma po, garlic chives
- and Sunday we are making the three-course bouillabaisse from the Dean and Deluca cookbook. N&S bought shrimp and mussels. I bought many pounds of other fishes, from both Bob’s Seafood and the chinese Seafood City on Olive. There will be pictures for sure. With salad. And burnt panela ice cream.
- caldo verde gallego
- quiche with sausage, onion, and chard
- roasted beets in butter lettuce salad with leftover tango sur steak; ginger-orange-miso dressing
- carrot birthday cake?