- Disappearing islands, thawing permafrost, melting polar ice. How the earth is changing.
- The curse of Akkad.
- What can be done?
While I was in the shower my neighbors apparently had to jump-start one of their cars... and didn't exercise appropriate caution or know what they were doing.
Oops. Oh, the tall boy in the picture is the one whom I don't know if he's gay or just scrawny.
The repairman shared that he was glad he was called, and that some shoddy work had clearly been done previously by "some o' [my landlord] Goli's ay-rabs."
I'm not sure I'd ever heard anyone say ay-rab in seriousness before. But now I have cold air.
- Dates and bacon with calvados, shallots, and garlic; béchamel with bianco sardo sharp sheep cheese
- Paprikás – paprika-sour cream sauce, caremalized onion with pimentón smoked paprika
- Caribbean – jerk sauce, tomato, avocado, chipotle jack
- Spinach - tomato - feta, marinara
- Pesto, tomato, fresh mozzarella
- Blue – cabrales, cashel, shropshire, mountain gorgonzola; sautéed shallot and garlic
- Apple mustard, sliced apples, and Westphalian ham
Pr(Fine-Tuned Universe | Intelligent Design & Fine-Tuned Universe) =
Pr(Fine-Tuned Universe | Chance & Fine-Tuned Universe) = 1
This is to say that since we are here we must live in a universe fine-tuned to our existence regardless of whether that universe was created by an intelligent designer or by random chance. Therefore, the fine-tuned universe argument does not, in the final analysis, promote either intelligent design or chance (Sober)."